Skip to main content Skip to footer


Temporary license

Export license plates

In order for an unregistered vehicle to drive on a public road, we can provide a temporary license plate for your car. This is possible by means of an export license plate. Examples of these are the 5-day plate and the Zoll plate, which can be valid from 15 days to 12 months as desired.